Bitt’s Guides started as some Google Docs to help my WoW Classic guild prepare for upcoming raids. It has grown to this community-wide website, dedicated to providing guides and insights for current and future WoW Classic content.
- WoW Classic guides
- WoW Classic future phase preparations
- Rogue class guides
- Analysis of current events affecting all WoW Classic servers
- Sharing plans as a guild officer for other guild officers
This site and its content are aimed at less than hardcore players and guilds. Plenty of guides out there will tell you about “the best,” which is usually also the sweatiest and most min/max. I take a more pragmatic approach which works for a larger chunk of players. How to succeed in the content without removing all the fun to be perfectly optimal.
My WoW Classic Experience
I play as Bitt on Pagle-Alliance (US) and am a proud member of Our Legacy.
- Combat daggers rogue, high performer in guild raids
- Former guild officer of Onyxia’s Bakery, I was in charge of guild bank and long term planning
- Gold goblin, was giving mount longs to my level 40 friends while I was at level 20, bought a cross-faction epic mount the same day I hit level 60, maintain an every increasing in-game net worth
- Vanilla WoW veteran (combat swords rogue), but with less raid success than I enjoy today
I’m a newer member of Our Legacy, where some of my former vanilla guildmates found a home in vanilla. I feel lucky to have been able to join them during the final phase of WoW Classic and am enjoying progression in Naxxramas with them.
My former guild through most of WoW Classic was Onyxia’s Bakery. It fell between a dad guild and hardcore. Our rules, requirements, and culture mirror that of most dad guilds. But we had great success through most of WoW Classic.
- Put together 2 Thunderfury and 3 Sulfuras
- Server first for Scarab Lord (first to finish rep grind, then blue and green scepter shards)
- 8/9 AQ40 the first week (skipped Viscidus, isn’t worth the consumables cost for our members)
- #1 on our server for C’thun execution score first week of AQ40
Unfortunately, issues among some of the officers (before my time as a senior officer) and player attrition during Phase 5 and 6 cost us too many raid veterans to continue progression in Naxxramas. Still, it was a great ride while it lasted.
This site is a member of the Amazon Associate affiliate programs. Should readers choose to buy a product listed on this site a retail commission may be earned. This is paid by the retailer at no cost to the reader. Should a reader return a product they are unhappy with this site earns nothing from that sale.