Bitt’s Guides started as some Google Docs to help my WoW Classic guild prepare for upcoming raids. It has grown to this community-wide website, dedicated to providing guides and insights for current and future WoW and TBC Classic content.
- WoW Classic, TBC Classic, and WotLK Classic guides
- WoW Classic future phase preparations
- WoW Classic gold guides
- And more…
This site and its content are aimed at less than hardcore players and guilds. Plenty of guides out there will tell you about “the best,” which is usually also the sweatiest and most min/max. I take a more pragmatic approach which works for a larger chunk of players. How to succeed in the content without removing all the fun to be perfectly optimal.
My WoW Classic Experience
I’ve play as Dedbitt (death knight), Bittzy (shaman), and Bitt (rogue) throughout WoW Classic. I’m on Pagle-Alliance (US) and have been a proud member of Onyxia’s Bakery and Our Legacy.
- Combat daggers rogue in WoW Classic, high performer in guild raids and 9/9 Tier 3
- Elemental and restoration shaman in TBC Classic, raiding as my first support class
- Guild officer of Onyxia’s Bakery, I’m in charge of the guild bank and long-term planning
- A gold goblin, I was giving out mount loans to my level 40 friends while I was at level 20, bought a cross-faction epic mount the same day I hit level 60, and maintain an increasing in-game net worth
- Vanilla WoW, TBC, and WotLK veteran (combat swords rogue and death knight), but with less raid success than I enjoy today
This site is a member of the Amazon Associate and RestedXP affiliate programs. Should readers choose to buy a product listed on this site a retail commission may be earned. This is paid by the retailer at no cost to the reader. Should a reader return a product they are unhappy with this site earns nothing from that sale.